Thursday, 9 June 2011

mad + sad


so stupid! Why was I not to want to do math question above. it was hard but I've tried. The last three questions that I can not answer. cincai only. I just cried for a while in the classroom can not answer that question. very sad. I want to go upscale. I want to prove to my mom and dad that I can make them happy. but .... I can not. I was extremely sad. but I do not think I can do is a question of science. I can answer. strange is not it? if you want to know in my class. imitating everyone except me, fit and qianru. Our only good. all other copying. to laugh it. lol. but I'm worried about is if I'm bad results. I do not want to be upset again by the father and mother. I want them proud of me. but it's all been destiny. we can not do anything anymore. right? urm. sad lah!